- Nicholas Hagger (United Kingdom) - Chairman - WPF Vice President, responsible for the USE creation, Special envoy to the UNITED NATIONS organisation, Philosopher, prominent writer & poet - Profile
- Ban Ki-moon - ex-Secretary-General of the United Nations - Honorable Chairman - Profile. His priorities have been to mobilize the Humanity around a set of new global challenges, from climate change and economic upheaval to pandemics and increasing pressures involving food, energy and water.
- Irina Bokova - UNESCO Director-General - Honorable Co-Chairman - Profile. She is a leading advocate for ensuring quality education for all and scientific cooperation for sustainable development.
- Prof. Federico Mayor Zaragoza - Deputy Chairman - ex-UNESCO Director-General (1987 - 1999) - Profile. He is the Chairman of the Foundation for a Culture of Peace and member of the Honorary Board of the International Decade for the Promotion of a Culture of Peace and Non-Violence for the Children of the World as well as the Honorary Chairman of the Académie de la Paix, scientist, scholar, politician, diplomat, and poet.
- Dr. Igor I. Kondrashin - Secretary-General of the SCH - WPF President & Founder, philosopher, the International GUSI Peace Prize Recipient, WPF Aristotelian Philosophical ACADEMY Rector - Profile. The author of Universal ideology "Transuniversalism", "Universal Constitution of Earth" and "Universal SOCIALIZATION of the Humanity through uniform civic education" Program.
- Joseph Aloisius Ratzinger - Pope emeritus Benedict XVI - Profile. The Pope called for the “construction of a world community, with a corresponding authority,” to serve the “common good of the human family”.
- Kofi Annan - the seventh Secretary-General of the United Nations - Profile. He advocates for primacy of dialogue, tolerance and reconciliation as instruments for building and preserving peace within communities and between countries, giving respect for the rule of law and human rights as the foundations of good governance and democratic accountability.
- Bill Gates - philanthropist, investor, computer programmer, and inventor - Profile. He provided his perspective on a range of issues, such as climate change, his charitable activities, various tech companies and identifies innovation as the "real driver of progress".
- Prof. Fidel Julian Gutierrez Vivanco - WPF Vice President, the International
GUSI Peace Prize Laureate, prominent thinker - Profile. He is specialized on universal unified and uniform education and global ethics.
- Prof. Timi Ecimovic - WPF Vice President, the International
GUSI Peace Prize Laureate, WPF University Rector, Professor and chair of Environmental Sciences at Ansted University, Slovenia, - Profile. He is specialized on sustainable development and bioethics.
- Ricaardoe Di Done - WPF Vice President, the International
GUSI Peace Prize Laureate, president-fondateur of the
Organization for Protection of Children's Rights (O.P.C.R.)
Coordinator for North American countries, WPF Canadian National branch Head - Profile. He is specialized on youth development.
- Prof. Evanghelos A. Moutsopoulos - WPF Honorary President, Professor of Philosophy, the Member of the Athens Academy of Sciences, Greece - Profile. He is specialized on global aesthetics.
- Prof. Evgenij Kutovoy - Ambassador at large, PhD in History, professor of the Russian Diplomatic Academy - Profile. He is specialized on global governance.
- Dato Omar Haji Ahmad Laksamanac - philosopher, WPF Malaysian National branch Head, Dato’ and Prime Old Man (Prime Advisor) for Gual Periok Foundation, the International GUSI Peace Prize Laureate - Profile. He is specialized on Islam ideology.
- John P. Moustos - WPF Financial Advisor, Earth Bank establishment promoter - Profile. He is specialized on global finance.