- Prof. Federico Mayor Zaragoza - Chairman - SCH Deputy Chairman, ex-UNESCO Director-General (1987 - 1999) - Profile. He is the Chairman of the Foundation for a Culture of Peace and member of the Honorary Board of the International Decade for the Promotion of a Culture of Peace and Non-Violence for the Children of the World as well as the Honorary Chairman of the Académie de la Paix, scientist, scholar, politician, diplomat, and poet.
- Nicholas Hagger (United Kingdom) - Deputy Chairman - SCH Chairman, WPF Vice President, responsible for the USE creation, Special envoy to the UNITED NATIONS organisation, Philosopher, prominent writer & poet - Profile
- Dr. Igor I. Kondrashin - WPF President & Founder, philosopher, the International GUSI Peace Prize Laureate, WPF Aristotelian Philosophical ACADEMY Rector - Profile. The author of Universal ideology "Transuniversalism", "Universal Constitution of Earth" and "Universal SOCIALIZATION of the Humanity through uniform civic education" Program.
- Prof. Paris Katsivelos – WPF Vice President, responsible for Culture development & Intercultural dialogue, Greek Actor, Professor of Dramatic Art, Greece - Profile
- Ricaardoe Di Done - WPF Vice President, the International
GUSI Peace Prize Laureate, president-fondateur of the
Organization for Protection of Children's Rights (O.P.C.R.)
Coordinator for North American countries, WPF Canadian National branch Head - Profile. He is specialized on youth development.
- Prof. Fidel Julian Gutierrez Vivanco - WPF Vice President, the International
GUSI Peace Prize Laureate, prominent thinker - Profile. He is specialized on universal unified and uniform education and global ethics.
- Dato Omar Haji Ahmad Laksamanac - philosopher, WPF Malaysian National branch Head, Dato’ and Prime Old Man (Prime Advisor) for Gual Periok Foundation, the International GUSI Peace Prize Laureate - Profile. He is specialized on Islam ideology.
- Prof. Negoslav Ostojić - Executive Director of the European Center for Peace and Development (ECPD) of the University for Peace established by the United Nations - Profile
- Prof. Alexander N. Chumakov - WPF Vice President, Chair and professor at a number of Moscow Universities, Vice President of the Russian Philosophical Society - Profile
- Albani Shariff Ibrahim - thinker, WPF Philippine branch Head, Special WPF envoy, responsible for communication
with the Organization of the Islamic conference - Profile. He is specialized on Islamic culture.
- Prof. Sergej I. Emeljanov - MD, Doctor of medical sciences, Professor,
President of the Russian Society of Endoscopic Surgery
- Prof. Jeffrey Levett - Public Health Management and International Health
- Junyan He - activist, Lawer, WPF Special Envoy to South-East Asian countries
- Dr. Avtandil V. Mikaberidze - WPF Secretary-General, Director of the Georgian Institute at Athens, Vice President of the UNESCO Club of arts, literature and sciences of Greece - Profile
- Dr. S.A.R.P.V Chaturvedi - Managing Trustee of Sri Ramanuja Mission Trustee, India, Chief Mentor and Vice Chairman of Jawaharlal Nehru Institute for Advanced Research, Distinguished Professor of Center for Religion, Peace and International Relations, Distinguished Professor of Scool of Law, Hyderabad, Chaiman of Association for Inter-Faith Dialogue and Action, Hyderabad, Distinguished Professor of Pedagogy and Educational Reforms, Hon. Director of the Center for Environment and Climate Change; Hyderabad - Profile
- Prof. Glen T. Martin - PhD, Professor of Philosophy of Radford University, President of World Constitution and Parliament Assoc., the International GUSI Peace Prize Laureate, President of Institute on World Problems - Profile. His main ideas: "One World Renaissance: The New Transformative Holism and Our Global Social Contract" explore the immense transformative potential of the new scientific, philosophical, spiritual, and psychological holism that is sweeping the world.
- Prof. Dermot Moran - President of the International Federation of Philosophical Societies (FISP), Professor of Philosophy
in UCD School of Philosophy of University College Dublin
- Andrew Copson - President of the International Humanist and Ethical Union (IHEU) - Profile. Committed to be the sole global umbrella organisation embracing Humanist, atheist, rationalist, secularist, skeptic, laique, ethical cultural, freethought and similar organisations worldwide.
- Irma Villarroel – WPF Coordinator for Latin American countries, WPF Venezuelan National branch Head - Profile
- Mikhail Weller - prominant Russian writer, philosopher
- Prof Dr. Devarakonda Swaminadhan - President of Jawahariai Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies, India