- Prof. Timi Ecimovic - Chairman - WPF Vice President, the International
GUSI Peace Prize Laureate, WPF University Rector, Professor and chair of Environmental Sciences at Ansted University, Slovenia, - Profile. He is specialized on sustainable development and bioethics.
- Prof. Dr. Raoul Weiler – member of Board of Trustees of World Academy of Art & Science, Club of Rome European Chapter CoR-EU, the International GUSI Peace Prize Laureate - Profile
- Prof. Agni Vlavianos Arvanitis - President and Founder of Biopolitics International Organisation - Profile
- Almaz-hanum Samedovna-Medjidova - activist, Coordinator for the Central Asia and Caucasian countries, Ecology protection
- Vasile Datcu (Rumania) - prominent thinker & writer, Romania, WPF Romanian National branch Head
- Prof. Evgenij Kutovoy - Ambassador at large, PhD in History, professor of the Russian Diplomatic Academy - Profile. He is specialized on global governance.
- Ricaardoe Di Done - WPF Vice President, the International
GUSI Peace Prize Laureate, president-fondateur of the
Organization for Protection of Children's Rights (O.P.C.R.)
Coordinator for North American countries, WPF Canadian National branch Head - Profile. He is specialized on youth development.
- Svetlana Сhumakova-Izmaylovskya
- activist, President of the Russian National Ecological Foundation - Profile
- Achim Steiner - Executive Director, United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) - Profile. He specializes in development economics, regional planning, international development and environment policy.
- Dr. Margaret Chan - the Director-General of the World Health Organization - Profile. Her main principle - Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.
- Gro Harlem Brundtland - international leader in sustainable development and public health - Profile. She served three terms as Norway's Prime Minister, as Vice-President of Socialist International, as the Director General of the UN World Health Organization and is now a Special Envoy on Climate Change for the United Nations Secretary-General, Ban Ki-moon.
- Prof. Klaus Schwab - Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum - Profile. Committed to improving the state of the world through economics.
- Prof. W. Julian Korab-Karpowicz - Professor of Zayed University in Dubai, WPF Coordinator
for North & Central European countries - Profile
- Dr. Steven Vogazianos-Roy - WPF Vice President & Socratic philosophical SCHOOL director, Historian-Ethnologist, Athens University graduate, a permanent Member of the Glasgow University General Council, WPF Athens city branch Head, Vice President of the UNESCO Club of arts, literature and sciences of Greece - Profile